Are you interested in employment at Rahn’s Oil & Propane or one of our fuel stations?
Complete the employment application, submit and we’ll review and be in contact.
St. Stephen Gas & Grocery Cashier/Deli – Part-Time
St. Stephen Gas & Grocery in St. Stephen, MN is hiring a part-time cashier/deli employee. You’ll work 20-30 hours per week including some weekends. Duties include covering cashier and deli tasks. Fun environment and flexible scheduling available. No experience necessary, training provided. Stop at St. Stephen Gas & Grocery for an application or click apply now!
St. Stephen Gas & Grocery Assistant Store Manager – Full-Time
Now hiring a full-time Assistant Store Manager for St. Stephen Gas & Grocery. We’re looking for a strong leader and communicator that is dedicated to customer service and supports the Store Manager. Previous management experience and the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the store needs are required. Deli experience preferred, but will train the right candidate. Benefits include Health Insurance, Group Life Insurance, HSA Savings, 401K, and Group voluntary benefits through Colonial Life Insurance Company consisting of: Group Life, Dental, Vision, Group Accident, Hospital Confinement, Cancer Assist, Critical Illness, and Short-Term Disability.
Assistant Store Manager Expectations
- Leadership – Leads by example in all aspects of the job
- Customer Service – Creates an environment in which employees continuously exceed customer expectations
- Results – Consistently achieve specified standards.
- Store Operations – Maintains all store operations such as inventory, payroll, scheduling, security, budgets.
- Store Presentation – Maintains a well-presented store on a consistent basis.
- Staffing/Recruiting/Hiring/Training/Orientation – Consistently maintains a quality staff.
- Marketing – Promotes business in the community.
- Communication – Open communication and practicing two-way communication/informed
Stop at St. Stephen Gas & Grocery for an application or click below to apply now!