Our Tanks Blend In. Our Service Stands Out!
Propane is a safe, clean, versatile fuel. It can be used as a main heat source or back-up heat source. It is perfect for appliances in your everyday life! Fireplace, convection oven, backyard grill, clothes dryer, range, griddle, grill top, spa or pool. Rahn’s Oil & Propane provides propane delivery services throughout central Minnesota. It can be delivered for residential, commercial and agriculture for varying needs. Learn more about propane use in each of these sectors:
Safe! Reliable! Affordable! Clean!
You will notice the exceptional service by our knowledgeable, trained professionals. Drivers are certified by the MN Propane Gas Association in safety and delivery. They attend yearly safety classes in order to stay current on new procedures and continue their never-ending mission of safety and service. Rahn’s team members work together to provide the best possible service.
- Remember, propane is a versatile and safe fuel source, but as it is with any energy source, certain precautions must be taken.
- If you need service on your propane appliances or furnace you must have a certified professional do the work.
- Any time you move, add, remove or make changes to your propane-powered furnace or appliances, you must let us know.
- If you plan to do any remodeling or landscape work, please call us for propane line location. Gopher State One Call does NOT locate propane lines.
- Interested in learning more about propane? Propane Minnesota is a valuable resource for safety, rebates and more!
Service Termination and Tank Removal
Rahn’s Oil & Propane may disconnect service or remove its tank if a Rahn’s Associate finds hazardous conditions, if unauthorized use of the service is discovered or if an account remains past due.
Delivery Service Change Requests
If you are interested in changing your propane delivery service to will call or scheduled delivery please give us a call at (320) 256-3680, and we’ll adjust your delivery option.
Propane Efficiency Tips
For more information about Propane Safety, please check our Safety Page.