Propane is a safe, clean, versatile fuel that is used in many agriculture operations.
It can be used to efficiently fuel a wide variety of farm equipment. Propane is used in grain dryers, generators, certain equipment engines, building heat, and even some pickup trucks. Having a reliable agriculture propane delivery service is important. When it is harvest time and your grain dryer is working full force you can’t run out of propane. Reliable propane delivery is crucial. Rahn’s Oil & Propane takes pride in building relationships with farmers and agriculture operations. You’ll get to know your delivery driver, and they’ll get to know your operation, so that you can trust they’ll be safe and efficient. Customer service is our top priority and getting propane to you when you need it is the one step in that valuable relationship.
Propane Delivery Features
- Free Delivery Service – no drop charges or hazmat fees
- 24 Hour Service Available
- Competitive Pricing
- Set route delivery drivers – get to know your delivery driver
- Automatic Delivery Program – We’ll monitor propane levels in your tank and deliver when needed.
- Will-Call Delivery – Do you prefer to monitor your tank yourself? Just give us a call when you want more propane delivered.
- Summer Fill Program – Normally propane reaches the lowest price of the year in summer when propane usage is less. Sign-up for the Summer Fill Program and you get a cost effective price on your propane.
- Pre-Buy Program – If your propane usage is consistent you can pay a discounted rate up front for bulk quantity of propane (ie. 800 gallons). We don’t want to penalize customers who may not use all prepurchased propane, so any unused propane will be given as a credit on your account.
Propane tanks are provided with a once per year lease fee. The tanks are owned and maintained by Rahn’s Oil & Propane for your safety.
Would you like Rahn’s Oil & Propane to deliver propane to your farm? You’ll appreciate our local, family owned business approach to customer service. Know that your delivery will be reliable. Every agriculture operation is different. If you have specific questions or requests please call 320-256-3680 and one of our local team members will help you.
Need the Minnesota Certificate of Exemption? »